Booking a scuba safari is quite simple. You just need to follow a few instructions, fill a couple of forms and.. voilà!
– Enquire with us about bed availability for the chosen trip.
– If beds are available we will email you the Agreement-Application and Conditions-of-Participation forms to start your booking.
– Read, fill, sign, scan and email back the forms within 24 hours from confirmation of availability.
– After checking the forms we will send you the invoice and ask you to pay the deposit.
30% of total payable. Proof of payment must be sent within 48 hours from confirmation of availability.
Please note that you booking is secured only when the deposit has been paid.*
PAYMENT OF BALANCE
Not later than 30 days prior to departure. Proof of payment must be sent within 24 hours of payment being effected.
LAST MINUTE BOOKING
100% payment at the time of booking (proof of payment must be sent within 24 hours).
– More than 30 days before departure: 30% deposit lost.
– Between 30 and 14 days before departure: 50% refund.
– Less than 14 days before departure: No refund.
* We reserve the right to cancel a trip if there are less than 4 participants. Alternatively, we may offer the possibility to transfer to a date before/after the cancelled cruise. In case none of these options are available, we will offer a full refund.